As a therapist, you can deactivate a client account. You do this when a client is no longer in treatment or counseling with your organization. Deactivating makes sure that the client can no longer log in. His or her data is retained. You can always re-activate a deactivated account.
This is how you deactivate a client account:
- Open the file of your client
- Go to the 'Details' menu
- Click on 'Deactivate'
- Choose whether you want to send a deactivation e-mail to the client and confirm by clicking on 'Deactivate'
Is a client coming back for treatment and would you like to activate the account again? This is possible.
- Go to the client overview
- Set the filter to 'inactive'. Now, you see all inactive client accounts.
- Click on the account that you would like to reactivate.
- Go to 'Details' within the profile.
- Click on 'Activate'.
- Choose whether you would like to send an email to the client or not.