A personal route is one's personal path to change. It looks different for everyone and Minddistrict supports it. There are several modules available that can be used within the personal route. In the catalogue in your platform, you can see which ones are available to you. Simply filter by 'personal route' in your catalogue.
Modules in a personal route are specially made for use in the Minddistrict app.
Also check out our instructional videos.
How do you start a personal route?
- Search the catalogue for the desired personal route module
- Click on 'Add to client' (see image)
- Select the desired client
- Set whether you want to accompany the personal route with or without feedback. Ready!
Guiding a personal route
As a therapist, you can accompany the personal route. You open a personal route as follows:
- Go to your client's file
- In the left menu, go to 'personal route'
- Open the personal route you want to view.
You'll see this:
In the left column, you'll see the chapters of the personal route. In the blue column, you'll see the sub-steps of the chapters. By clicking on these sub-steps, you will see the content as the client gets to see it.
Personal routes that you give feedback on contain 'feedback moments'. Once the client has arrived at such a feedback moment, you will be given a task to give feedback on the exercises. The feedback you send is a kind of conversation. Clients can therefore respond to your feedback.
Customizing a personal route
You can customize a personal route of a client. You can do this:
- Add a module to the personal route
- Remove a module
- Change the title (gearwheel)
- Turn feedback on/off (gearwheel)
- Change the guiding professional (gearwheel)
Note: To remove a module from a personal route, it is necessary to first add another module to the personal route. A personal route cannot be 'empty'.