It's possible to transfer a client to another therapist. You do this when a colleague is taking over your client(s) (for example, in case of long absence or retirement).
To transfer a client, please follow these steps:
- Link the therapist that will take over the client
- Go to the menu item 'Professionals' (on the left side within the client menu)
- Click on 'Disconnect' next to your own name
- Set a check mark for each tool, select the new therapist and click on 'Transfer tools to therapist'
- Don't forget to disconnect yourself at the end.
This action can also be done by a professional with the role 'secretary'.