Are you a therapist and do you want to use Minddistrict via your mobile phone or tablet? You can do so via your browser. Go to your favourite browser (e.g. chrome, safari, or firefox), enter the URL of your platform, and log in with your username and password. Or look for an email from Minddistrict on your phone or tablet and open the platform via the link in that email.
There is currently no app for counsellors: only clients and friends can use it.
Tip: As a therapist, you can navigate to the platform via your mobile phone in an easy and quick way by adding a link to your homescreen.
To easily access the platform via your Android phone (e.g. Samsung, Google, Xiaomi, Fairphone etc.), you can create a link. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the browser on your mobile and go to the Minddistrict platform where you have an professional account
- Open the page you want to make a link to
- Open the browser menu via the 3 dots at the top right
- In the menu that now appears, you can create the link via 'Add to home screen' The notification may be slightly different depending on the browser or settings on your mobile but they are similar to 'Add to home screen'.
- Now you can choose or change the name of the link and tap 'Add'.
- Add to Home screen and tap Add
- You can now find the link on one of your home screens
To easily access the platform via your iOS phone (iPhone), you can create a link. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the browser on your mobile and go to the Minddistrict platform where you have an account
- Open the page where you want to link to
- Tap the middle icon (the one that stands for 'share')
- scroll down and tap on 'Add to Home Screen'.
Depending on your settings and browser, this could be a different but similar message
- You can now change the suggested name of the link if you want to
Then click on 'Add'
- The link is now visible on one of your home screens.